FALMOUTH: the Quintessential Cape Cod Village
Welcome to Falmouth’s Bed and Breakfast Association Website. Your link to the finest lodging that Falmouth has to offer. Centrally located to explore Cape Cod and the Islands.
- 11:14 AM EST on February 09, 2016
- 1:00 PM EST on February 09, 2016
Generally cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Snow showers early, with a steadier snow developing late in the day. High near 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
- New Year, New Experience: Lighthouse Tour January 13, 2016
- Five Great Places to Leaf Peep August 19, 2015
- Farmer’s Markets July 21, 2015
- Movies Under the Stars July 10, 2015
- The Many Perks of Main Street July 2, 2015
- Fourth of July in Falmouth June 4, 2015
- Arts Alive in Falmouth June 4, 2015
- Beach Review: Falmouth Heights Beach May 11, 2015